Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school believe learning is a lifelong process. That is why they have been evolving since their humble beginnings in Taiwan in 1983. Although they have grown to become an international education group, they are still growing and learning. As a result, they are continually looking for TEFL teachers who share their passion for learning. They strive to help empower teachers to make a difference in children’s lives. Teach abroad. Make a difference!
Positions at their preschools and language schools involve teaching English to Taiwanese students aged 2-14 years old. A typical contract is for 22 hours per week and hourly pay starts at 620 Taiwan dollars. For those with experience and qualifications, a higher starting pay rate is available.
Monthly preparation stipend, perfect attendance bonus, contract completion bonuses are also included in a generous overall package.
Full curriculum with detailed lesson plans and teaching materials are provided, as is initial and ongoing training to allow teachers to develop their skills as they experience the beauty of Taiwan.
- Initial, interest free start up loan.
- Monthly preparation allowance.
- Perfect attendance bonus.
- Large class bonus.
- Student return rate bonus.
- Graduation class bonus.
- Contract completion bonus.
- APPROVED PASSPORT Must have a passport from an English speaking country: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
- COMPLETED DEGREE Must have completed a Bachelors Degree or have both an Associate’s Degree and a TEFL Certificate. All majors welcome.
- ABLE TO COMMIT TO A YEAR Must stay for at least a year. Can stay longer, 30% of staff have been with HESS for more than 5 years!
- CLEAN BACKGROUND CHECK Must have no serious criminal changes on your record to work with children.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.