- 5-month teaching placement – 20 teaching hours per week
- Full TEFL training with TEFL Org before you leave – 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course (and as an optional extra, our 30-hour Teaching Young Learners advanced course)
- Living allowance – US$1,000 per month (approximately £800) and a US$500 completion bonus. The highest living allowance on offer from any TEFL Semester Teaching Position, meaning you can live well and have enough money leftover to explore
- Free accommodation for the length of your contract – your own room in accommodation shared with fellow teachers
- Orientation week – meet other teachers, take Vietnamese lessons, tour around your host city and generally take time to get to grips with Vietnam
- Conversational Vietnamese lessons
- In-country support including local ‘buddy’ at your school
- Proficient in English (non-native English speakers can be considered but must have advanced English and clear accent)
- 20-35 years of age upon arrival in Vietnam
- Police disclosure check from home country
- Passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand or Canada
- University degree (minimum Bachelor level in any field of study)
Our previous teachers at work
Additional costs to consider
- Visa – 3-month business visa to extend after 3 months
- Flights – you will need to book your own flights to Vietnam once you have received a program acceptance letter
- Travel Insurance – Please make sure you have insurance to cover you for the length for your stay – good medical cover is always advised
- Money for first month – you will need approximately 20 million Dong (around US$800) to see you through your first month
- Bills – US$60 each month to cover water/electricity bills and transport to/from school
- Application deadline Friday 17th November 2023
- Arrival in Hanoi, Vietnam Saturday 13th January 2024
- Finish teaching Friday 31st May 2024
Sign up to the TEFL Teaching Semester in Vietnam with a 50% deposit.
This allows you to make a start on your 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course and complete the application and any required paperwork.
Once your application has been approved, we will get back in touch to collect the remaining balance.
How to apply
Email our team on email@example.com and speak to a TEFL adviser who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered.