Thailand remains one of the most popular destinations in Asia to teach English. Teaching in the ‘Land of Smiles’ provides an amazing opportunity to explore an exotic and culturally rich country that is growing rapidly, yet still maintains many of its ancient customs and landscapes. From the white sandy beaches in the South and the wild mountains in the North, to the ancient temple grounds in the central region, Thailand has a lot to offer. This wonderfully diverse country is packed full of history, culinary delights, culture while still taking steps to modernise and move with the times
Everything here is included as part of your teaching placement:
- 30,000 to 45,000 Baht per month (USD 800 to 1,200 per month) for 18 to 25 in-class hours per week
- Contracts start from four months upwards depending on your preferences
- Airport pickup
- Visa support and assistance
- Orientation week in Thailand before placement
- Programme fee £995
To apply for our teaching placement in Thailand, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be passport holders of any of the following countries: United States, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Ireland
- Fluent English speaker
- A Bachelor’s degree (in any field of study)
- 120-hour TEFL certificate (don’t have a TEFL qualification yet? Don’t worry! We recommend our 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course – it’s 100% online and entirely self-paced)
- Participants must be at least between the ages of 20 and 60
- In good physical and mental health
- A criminal background check completed within the last 6 months
- Be willing to commit to a teaching placement for at least one school term
Our previous teachers in action
How to apply
Applications are open year-round. We recommend applying as soon as possible as on average it can take around three to four months from application to start a teaching placement.
The next intake date is July 2023.
Sign up to our Thailand Teaching Programme with a 50% deposit.
This allows you to make a start on your 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course and complete the application and any required paperwork. Once your application has been approved, we will get back in touch to collect the remaining balance.
Email our team on email@example.com and speak to a TEFL adviser who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered. You can also get in touch via webchat.
Special introductory price just £995
My experience has been wonderful. The cultural experience has been wonderful – I love Thailand and cannot wait to experience it fully – teaching and exploring!
So far, being in Thailand has been the best experience of my life. I have had the opportunity to make the best friends of my life. I have learned so much during the past month. I am so thankful for the opportunities I’ve gained by choosing this program and Thailand.
It’s been a wonderful experience. I’ve seen things, heard things, and met people that otherwise I wouldn’t have come into contact with. It’s really opened my eyes almost on a spiritual level. I’ve enjoyed interacting with the people and being able to connect with them.
My experience has been amazing. I’ve met so many great lifelong friends and have had a wonderful experience learning about myself and this new world around me
Additional costs to consider
- Travel insurance
- Work visa
- Money to cover first months’ expenses
- Accommodation and bills (assistance finding accommodation is provided and your monthly salary will more than cover a private, one-bedroom furnished apartment)
Find out more about teaching English in Thailand
Next intake date 1st May 2023
£1,395 Special introductory price just £995
Email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to a TEFL adviser who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered.
Alternatively you can also get in touch via webchat.