Combined Online and Virtual Classroom TEFL / TESOL Courses
Get the best of both worlds with our combined TEFL / TESOL courses, which pair flexible online learning with a practical virtual classroom course.
Both our online and classroom courses are led by highly experienced and qualified EFL tutors – with The TEFL Org you learn only from the best!
All our combined TEFL / TESOL courses include:
- An internationally recognized TEFL / TESOL certificate – qualifying you to teach abroad, teach online, and teach in the US
- Flexible online learning – easily fit studying around your busy schedule
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre – so you can find your dream TEFL / TESOL job
- The best learning experience available developed by highly experienced EFL teachers and industry experts
- Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice when you need it from a TEFL / TESOL pro
What we recommend
TEFL / TESOL courses are measured in hours and a 120-hour qualification from an accredited TEFL provider has become the industry standard sought after by employers. For this reason, we recommend taking a course with at least 120 hours.
Our 120-hour TEFL course will give you the qualification, knowledge and confidence you need to find work teaching English abroad, online, or at home. If you want to go that extra mile and make your CV stand out our 140-hour and Level 5 TEFL courses are great options to consider.
Level 5 TEFL/TESOL Course