The online teaching industry is rapidly growing, which is why we’ve developed this Teaching English Online TEFL course. Teaching English online allows teachers to set their own hours and work flexibly from anywhere in the world. With a huge amount of work currently available in this area of TEFL there’s never been a better time to start teaching English online!
Expertly designed by experienced EFL teachers, this course will guide you through how to teach English online as well as how to find work and market yourself as an online teacher. Not only will this specialist course prepare you for the world of online teaching, but it will help you stand out from others, attracting more students and better rates of pay.
You will be supported throughout this course by your own personal tutor and have two months to complete it from the moment of purchase. If life gets in the way, it’s always possible to extend.
Please note: this course assumes prior TEFL knowledge. It is only suitable for individuals who already hold at least a 120-hour TEFL certificate.
What will I learn?
- How to teach English online
- What platforms/software to use for teaching online
- How to plan online lessons
- How to set up your own teaching website
- How to promote yourself online
- Tutor support from an experienced EFL teacher
- All course materials
- Two months to complete the course
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
Teaching English Online Bundle
To book our Teaching English Online Bundle just click 'Book course now' below:
40-hour Teaching English Online
To book our 40-hour Teaching English Online just click 'Book course now' below: