Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach for 10 months in Nanjing | 24 hours/week
Nanjing is a friendly and safe place near Shanghai, with a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
- Teach and manage classes from 8-15 students, 3-12 years old.
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 15,000-18,000 RMB after tax (2,315-2,785 USD).
- Free campus accommodation.
- All official holidays paid and 10 paid sick leave days, paid winter holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident insurance.
- Commissary card for lunch, snacks, and miscellaneous items (800 RMB per month).
- 10-month contract.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
- 5,000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Bachelor degree.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience.
The city has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Sightseeing spots include the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, and Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
Monthly salary 15,000-18,000 RMB after tax (2,315-2,785 USD).
Free campus accommodation.
All official holidays paid and 10 paid sick leave days, paid winter holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
Commissary card for lunch, snacks, and miscellaneous items (800 RMB per month).
Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
5,000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
A clear criminal record
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.