30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness modules:
1. Course Introduction
3. An introduction to verbs
4. Verbs that are not verbs
5. Adjectives and adverbs
6. Other parts of speech
7. Present, past and future tenses
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- One months to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the month given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
You might also like…
10-hours Teaching Large Classes
Our specialist online course in teaching large classes will take you through some common teaching strategies to use and highlight potential pitfalls to avoid.
10-hour Telephone Teaching Course
This specialist online module will take you through how to adapt your existing lesson planning skills so you can confidently teach over the phone, or more commonly nowadays VOIP platforms like Skype.