Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school of English, which has been working in the EFL field since 1985, is seeking EFL teachers for October 2023. They need well-qualified, energetic and committed EFL teachers whose native tongue English, and who are university graduates, preferably in Education, English or related fields.
Academy, which is the first language school approved by the Turkish Standards Institute, is a highly professional school and is very well known in the area.
Diyarbakir is a pleasant historical city which dates back to 3000 B.C. The city has a population of approximately 1,800,000 people, with a university population of 35,000 students. Academy is located in a choice residential area in the city centre.
More info on Turkey, Diyarbakir and the school location:
- Competetive monthly local salary, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Return airfare and fully-furnished rent-free accommodation on school premises provided.
- Work and residence permit procedures undertaken and costs met.
- Excellent opportunity for professional development.
- Two-week paid leave upon completion of a one year contract.
- National Social Security & Health coverage.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.