Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school in Khon Kaen is awaiting new teachers!
Teach in one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations and have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Student are up to 18 years old, max 10 students per class.
- 20-30 teaching hours a week.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers and teaching aids. You are encouraged to develop and use your own support materials.
Salary and Benefits
- Average 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- Teaching experience preferred
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.