Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Let’s teach English in Taichung
Teach in Taichung and enjoy the most rewarding job in the world! If you are looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners, this is your perfect chance.
This job is also available in Tainan.
The children are aged 3-12. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style. Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it is easy to demonstrate something to your kids.
- You have a passport from South Africa, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Australia.
- Bachelor or associate degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
Salary and Benefits
- 600-640 TWD (21-22.45 USD) starting hourly rate.
- National health insurance provided.
- 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
- Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
- Structured curriculum and courses.
- Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
- 15,000 TWD (525 USD) end of contract bonus.
Additional BenefitsNational health insurance provided. 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed. Career development opportunities in Taiwan. Structured curriculum and courses.
RequirementsA clear criminal record
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.