Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
- in southern Taiwan with tropical weather
- rustic charm and high-quality agricultural products
- coffee (Gukeng Township)/hard clams (Taixi Township)/Taiwan tilapia (Kouhu Township)/shaddock (Douliu Township)/soy sauce (Xiluo Township)/pickled cabbage (Dapi Township)/peanuts and sesame oil (Beigang Township)
- many temples (there are more here than anywhere else in Taiwan!)
- birthplace and a well-known capital of Taiwanese puppet theater
- vibrant local art and culture industry
Students in Yunlin (Primary and Junior High):
- Mostly hold lower English level and need ESL teachers more than other counties.
- More lower-income families (4th place among all 22 counties) who can’t afford the after-class center (Buxiban) and additional assistance for English learning
- Cute, innocent, and responsive
Yunlin Bilingual Program:
- Applying CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) teaching method: In addition to using English to learn a certain subject in class, the learners are allowed to use their native language to have a better understanding of the content. On top of that, teachers will use supporting details like videos, pictures, diagrams, charts, online game gadgets, and teaching media like PowerPoint slides to get a visual comprehension.
- 10 schools joining the Program and they are expecting 28 ESL teachers to teach in Yunlin
- Basic Salary: 64720 NTD (about 2026 USD)/month (including 2000 NTD Traffic Subsidy)
- Housing Allowance: 5000 NTD/month
- Airfare Reimbursement (round trip): Maximum 30,000 NTD/one trip
- Health and Labor Insurance
- Student Age: Primary or Junior High
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8 hours a day (flexible during summer and winter break)
- Periods: 22 classes a week and one class for 40 mins (primary), 20 classes a week and one class for 40-50 mins (junior high)
- Subjects: Scouting/Home Economics/Health Education/PE/Arts/Music
- Contract Period: Signed Date to 2024/7/14
- Teaching license
- Clean Criminal Background
- A bachelor’s degree recognized by MOE (Ministry of Education in Taiwan)
*They do not charge any commission fee from applicants.
They will assist you in relocating with housing, health checks, visas, work permits, ARC (residence card), and life adaptation in Taiwan.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.