New Teachers Welcome
Tired of that 9-5 job and the same old hum-drum routine? Not sure what to do after graduation? Why not consider a job teaching English in the beautiful island nation of Taiwan!
Tired of that 9-5 job and the same old hum-drum routine? Not sure what to do after graduation? Why not consider a job teaching English in the beautiful island nation of Taiwan! Founded in 1983, this company is the largest and most recognised private language school system in Taiwan.
They employ more than 600 English-speaking teachers in 250+ schools across Asia, including Taiwan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. The staff has more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you.
- Minimum of 20 teaching hours per week, average around 25-hours per week. No office hours
- Ages range from 2-15 year old
- Positions available island-wide!
- Set curricula with a full range of support materials such as CDs, posters, and visual aids, and classes are clearly structured. This means you don’t have to spend long hours compiling materials and writing your own lesson plans.
Salary and Benefits:
- NT$620–660 per teaching hour (based on experience and qualifications). NT $3000 per month to cover preparation
- During the initial training, they will set you up in a nearby hotel and cover the cost.
- In training, you will be equipped with simple yet effective teaching methods and systems that will allow you to use these materials well and enable your students to succeed.
- 3-6-month follow-up training, and a minimum of 800 hours of practicum teaching are provided. As they are part of your career and on-the-job development, all training is free and mandatory regardless of previous experience or education.
- Nationalised health insurance
- Regular raises and contract bonuses
- Interest-free set-up loan provided to help you when you first move
- Housing assistance
- Assistance learning the language
- Dedicated, personable and flexible
- Energetic, enthusiastic and patient
- Fluent level of English, written and oral
- Associate’s Degree minimum
- Clean criminal record
- TEFL certificate
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||NT$620–660 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||29th Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||30th Jun 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.