Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
The company are looking for proactive and passionate English/TEFL/ESL teachers for the renowned private English School being located in Seoul and All the Major Cities for the jobs starting from Jan/Feb/Mar 2023 onwards.
The English School is the nationwide brand name in Korea and comprised of 70 branch schools and they are located throughout All the Major Cities in Korea as following;
– Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong)
– Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan, Gimpo)
– Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejeon, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
The school’s goal is to teach children to think, act and dream in English, not to just do well on tests. The children who attend range from 5 – 15 years of age and learn through its own Infusion Learning which enables them to freely express their thoughts in English. With its well-developed curriculum and teaching aids, it has created an effective method of bringing out a student’s potential. Teachers are trained to create a safe, exciting environment where students feel comfortable about expressing their thoughts.
Free Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support
They’re also hiring the couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who’re applying together for one same school.
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
-Job Number: SGALL2023JAN-MAR
-Starting Date: Jan/Feb/Mar, 2023 onwards
-School Type: Private School
-Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
-Airfare: Provided Free
-Accommodation: Single housing provided Free (Larger housing will be provided for Couples)
-Distance from School: 10-15 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary-Junior High
-Class Size: 10 students
-Working Days: M-F (No Weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9am-6pm or 1pm-9pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days + All the National Holidays
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50% Support
-Contract length: 1 year (Renewable)
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our ‘APPLY NOW’ site by visiting website.
And be sure to input [SGALL2023JAN-MAR] in the Job Reference Number field in the application form.
– A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
– Simply sending a resume alone will be disregarded.
– They need additional application information to make a perfect match with the right positions.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: They will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30 mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native-level English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About Company
A professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, China and Korea. They are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
Additional BenefitsFree Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.