Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Are you a skilled and passionate English language instructor looking for an exciting opportunity abroad? Look no further! This school is seeking 5 Native-level English Language Instructors to join their team and teach at centers located in KL, UPM, UTM, and SJ.
Why Join Them?
- Opportunity to live and work in Malaysia, a culturally rich and diverse country.
- Work in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Make a meaningful impact on the lives of students pursuing higher education.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
The role of an ELS English Language Instructor includes, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Planning, teaching, and evaluating language lessons.
- Organize and conduct student activities inside and outside of the classroom.
- To test, evaluate and counsel the student regarding his/her classroom performance.
- Maintaining student class records and reports.
- Participating in professional development activities.
Company will provide the following benefits:
- Work visa application fees and Levy
- 16 days Schedule Leave per year
- 14 days Medical Leave per year
- 60 days Hospitalization Leave per year
- Accommodation search and upfront deposit payment assistance
- Airfare (Round trip)
- Medical clinical allowance
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus based on individual and company performance
- Professional training and development.
Qualifications for an ELS English Language Instructor are as follows:
- Qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Education/TEFL/TESOL, or BA/BSc degree and CELTA or TEFL/TESOL (minimum 120 hours)
- Teaching experience online and F2F – Minimum 5 years of relevant ESL/EFL teaching experience
- Age – between 27 to 50 years of age
- Native-level English Speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.