Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This program allows candidates to become camp counselors in Italy while living a great and very rewarding experience.
Thanks to your help, young Italian students will be able to improve their English level and know your culture
Become a part of the local community and have the chance to create an incredible bond with kids and teens taking part in the program.
You will have the possibility of meeting other tutors that share your same desire to discover the Italian culture and travel around Europe or Italy after the program.
- Job duties: this is a full immersion program and you’ll be talking all day with young Italian participants aged 7-18 in a very laid-back and playful environment. You’ll be staying in a nice Italian venue with a swimming people and an amazing landscape. You’ll chat about any topic, sharing your culture and stories while going for a walk, playing sports, or using the facilities.
- Location: Cupra Marittima
- Dates: Option 1: June 30th – July 15th Option 2: July 14th – July 29th
- Program length: 2 weeks
- Three meals per day included at the venue
- Accommodation provided at camp location
- Orientation and relax before camp starts
- Teaching material provided
- Supervision and guidance throughout your stay
- Return trip from meeting point in Italy to the camp location
- University degree or attending university
- Due to visa regulations only candidates with European, Australian, American, Canadian, South African and New Zealand passports can be considered
- TEFL course (pending or completed both accepted)
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.