Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Native Level English Teachers at English Learning Centre
What they are looking for:
They are looking for motivated, confident, and enthusiastic native level English teachers to teach small groups (maximum: 6 students)
- Good class management skills;
- Patient, friendly, positive and passionate about education;
- 5-day work week; no overtime work;
Flexible hours for part-time jobs (HKID holders only)
About The English Learning Centre
It is a vibrant, successful and jolly place to work and learn. They are a well-established and respected, professional English language training centre. With many branches across Hong Kong, they teach English through their systematic phonics, grammar and creative writing programmes to students from Kindergarten to Primary (age: 3 – 12). They also have classes for very young children where they have fun with English through play and songs. Their goal is to equip students with a strong foundation in reading, writing, speaking and listening. They teach in a pleasant and joyful way so that kids will learn with fun. With small classes (max 6 students) you can have a real impact on every student.
They have centres on Hong Kong Island, in Kowloon and the New Territories. All locations are listed on their website (be sure to click on the Kowloon and New Territories tabs, not just the Hong Kong tab). The website is in English and Chinese.
Their centres range from brand new centres with one teacher to long-established centres which have many teachers. New centres grow quite rapidly to employ several full-time teachers and admin staff. Each centre has a close-knit group of friendly staff.
- They provide an attractive compensation scheme including welcome bonus, Sunday work bonus, high student count bonus, sick pay, attendance bonus and paid annual leave.
- They are happy to sponsor and organise working visas for full-time teachers with (at least) a bachelor’s degree and an accredited TEFL qualification.
- Your initial contract will be for a year but they are delighted when teachers stay on (which most of them do) for a second year or more. Salary 23-25,000 HKD/month
- Bachelor’s degree
- 120-Hour TEFL certificate
- Native level English
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.