Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Responsibilities – Kindergarten
Demonstrate an understanding of curriculum, subject content, pedagogical knowledge, and the needs of students by providing relevant learning experiences.
Design coherent Instruction and engage students in learning.
Manage classroom procedures and managing student behavior.
Create an environment of respect and rapport.
Equipment set up and maintenance, such as teaching materials and classroom decoration.
Document student’s learning and assess students to improve teaching and learning.
– 40 working hours per week including office hours
– Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm, 14:00pm – 17:30pm
- Competitive salary between 16,000CNY – 22000CNY before tax depending on teachers qualifications
- Paid Summer / Winter vacation
- Foreign teachers community
- Training & Curriculum provided
- Same type of social security / health insurance as local citizen （ First Class )
- Flight allowance up to 6,000CNY
- 11 days of Chinese official holidays plus Summer / Winter vacation
- Up to 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Support in finding an accommodation
- Full support in making the transition to life in China
- Native-level English speaker with Bachelor Degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years of teaching experience
- Age from 22 to 50 years old
- Patient, responsible, enthusiastic, culturally aware
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.