Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach English in Beijing, China
Teach English to adults and students 3-18 years old.
You’ll keep a regular schedule with five working days and two consecutive days off. Any additional work over your 20-hour workweek will be compensated.
Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it’s easy to demonstrate something to students. You are welcome to bring music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
- You are a native-level English speaker.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
- You are enthusiastic, positive and looking for a challenge!
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 RMB per month.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Health insurance provided.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Flight reimbursement up to 4500 RMB.
- Airport pickup and arrival hotel costs covered.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- A Teaching Assistant will assist with homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
- A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides.
- Close welfare support. The school will assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
- Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with schools all over Asia.
- End of contract bonus: 4000 RMB.
Additional Benefits22 days paid holiday. Health insurance provided. Visa costs within China covered. Flight reimbursement up to 4500 RMB.
RequirementsA clear criminal record
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.