Sign up to our TEFL Teaching Semester in Vietnam and have an international teaching position arranged before you begin your TEFL course. Teach, live and explore one of South East Asia’s most exotic and culturally diverse countries, with in-country support and a community of fellow international TEFL teachers.
- 5-month teaching placement – 20 teaching hours per week
- Full TEFL training with TEFL Org before you leave – 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course (and as an optional extra, our 30-hour Teaching Young Learners advanced course)
- Living allowance - US$700 per month and a US$700 completion bonus. The highest living allowance on offer from any TEFL Semester Teaching Position, meaning you can live well and have enough money leftover to explore
- Free accommodation for the length of your contract – your own room in accommodation shared with fellow teachers
- Orientation week – meet other teachers, take Vietnamese lessons, tour around your host city and generally take time to get to grips with Vietnam
- Conversational Vietnamese lessons
- In-country support including local ‘buddy’ at your school
- Native English speaker
- 20-35 years of age upon arrival in Vietnam
- Police disclosure check from home country
- Passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- University degree (minimum Bachelor level in any field of study)
Our previous teachers at work
Additional costs to consider
- Visa – 3-month business visa to extend after 3 months
- Flights – you will need to book your own flights to Vietnam once you have received a program acceptance letter
- Travel Insurance – Please make sure you have insurance to cover you for the length for your stay – good medical cover is always advised
- Money for first month – you will need approximately 20 million Dong (around US$800) to see you through your first month
- Bills - US$60 each month to cover water/electricity bills and transport to/from school
- Application deadline TBC
- Arrival in Hanoi, Vietnam January 2022
- Finish teaching May 2022
Deposit paymentSign up to the TEFL Teaching Semester in Vietnam with a 50% deposit.
This allows you to make a start on your 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course and complete the application and any required paperwork.
Once your application has been approved, we will get back in touch to collect the remaining balance.