10-hour Telephone Teaching overview
More and more English learners are now turning to telephone English lessons as they are unable to attend a normal classroom-based English course due to time or location restrictions. Teaching English over the telephone is a fantastic way for both first-time teachers and more seasoned EFL teachers to pick up additional teaching hours or supplement their existing income. This specialist online module will take you through how to adapt your existing lesson planning skills so you can confidently teach over the phone, or more commonly nowadays VOIP platforms like Skype.
10-hour Telephone Teaching modules:
1. Introduction to Telephone Teaching
2. Lesson types and needs analyses
3. Structures and strategies
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- One month to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the months given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Free hardcopy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
(use code TEFL2022 during checkout)
Sale ends in:
days hours mins secs
10-hour Telephone Teaching Course
To book our 10-hour Telephone Teaching Course just click 'Book course now' below:
You might also like…
10-hours Teaching Large Classes
Our specialist online course in teaching large classes will take you through some common teaching strategies to use and highlight potential pitfalls to avoid.
20-hour Video Observation
On this course, you will get the chance to see inside the classroom by observing a range of different English lessons taught by EFL teaching professionals.