10-hour Teaching Large Classes overview
It can be daunting for teachers to be faced with a class size of 30+ students, but don’t worry! Our specialist online TEFL/TESOL course in teaching large classes will take you through some common teaching strategies to use and highlight potential pitfalls to avoid. We recommend this course to those who are interested in teaching English in Asia, where it is quite common to find large class sizes, or would like to teach at summer schools or language camps.
10-hour Teaching Large Classes modules:
1. Introduction to teaching large classes
2. Organising your classroom
3. Engaging your students and keeping discipline
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- One month to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the month given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Free hardcopy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
10-hours Teaching Large Classes
To book our 10-hours Teaching Large Classes just click 'Book course now' below:
You might also like…
10-hour Telephone Teaching Course
This specialist online module will take you through how to adapt your existing lesson planning skills so you can confidently teach over the phone, or more commonly nowadays VOIP platforms like Skype.
30-hour Online Grammar
On this course, you will get the chance to see inside the classroom by observing a range of different English lessons taught by EFL teaching professionals.