English teaching positions available at schools across China
EF English First have vacancies across China including the amazing cities of Shenzhen, Beijing and Guangzhou.
Benefits you can expect working with EF English First
- Competitive local salary of £1,500 to £1,700 (monthly)
- Flight allowance (monthly)
- Performance related bonus after six months of up to £250 (monthly)
- Legal Z work visa
- Health insurance
- 21 days of paid holidays
- Airport pick-up on arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Social and cultural events
- Job rotation scheme
Requirements for teacher applicants
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of a 120-hour TEFL certificate
- Passport holder from the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Apply online today
Complete the short online application on EF English First and one of the team will get back to you ASAP with some more information on what opportunities are currently available and open to you in China!
Teaching Opportunities Available Year-Round
Opportunities at a glance
Locations: Shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou, and other cities across China
Contract lengths: minimum one-year contract
Salary range: 12,000-13,750RMB/month (approx. £1,500 to £1,700)
TEFL Job Advisor
Questions about this TEFL job?
We are here to help!
Receive weekly TEFL job updates direct to your email inbox