Online TEFL courses with TEFL Org
Getting TEFL qualified couldn’t be more easy or convenient with our online TEFL courses!
Our courses have been designed with busy lives in mind – all are entirely self-paced so you can fit studying around your existing schedule.
TEFL courses are measured in hours and most employers worldwide look for candidates to have at least 120 hours of TEFL training. Take our recommended 120-hour Premier Online TEFL course for the most comprehensive training and best job prospects.
With an internationally recognised TEFL qualification you could teach English and travel all over the world. The only question is – where will you go?
Get TEFL qualified online
Our online TEFL courses are designed to give you an excellent grounding in English grammar and TEFL methodology, so when you finish the course you’re able to step into your first TEFL class with confidence. You will also have the chance to observe TEFL teachers in the classroom so you know exactly what to expect when you start teaching your own lessons!
All our TEFL courses include:
- An internationally recognised TEFL certificate – qualifying you to teach abroad, teach online, and teach here in the UK
- Flexible learning – easily fit studying around your busy schedule
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre – so you can find your dream TEFL job
- The best online learning experience available developed by highly experienced EFL teachers and industry experts
- Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice when you need it from a TEFL pro