168-Hour Online Level 5 TEFL / TESOL CourseA regulated Level 5 TEFL course provides a clear overview and thorough understanding of the key concepts in teaching English to speakers of other languages. We are accredited worldwide, including by the DEAC in the US. Completed 100% online, you can study and learn from the comfort of your own home. Our Level 5 168-hour online TEFL course covers a broad range of topics to develop and enhance your TEFL skills. The 79-hour EFL Teaching Methodology module contains up-to-date, tried-and-tested EFL teaching strategies and techniques so you can be confident teaching a wide variety of age groups and different learner levels. You will also learn essential grammar, get first-hand classroom observation experience of what a real TEFL lesson is like in our video observation module, and learn how to teach English in a variety of scenarios including telephone teaching and teaching large classes. Our online TEFL tutors have been there and done that! So we know exactly what you need to be prepared for when entering the classroom for the first time. There are plentiful jobs available in the TEFL industry however, having a 168-hour Level 5 TEFL certification will put you at a major advantage in competitive job markets.
What is a Level 5 TEFL Course?Level 5 courses give you the most comprehensive preparation into becoming a TEFL teacher overseas and online. Level 5 is the level below a Bachelor’s degree, so ranks highly with employers globally. After 168 hours of study, you will gain an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate that will strengthen your resume in advance of beginning your TEFL job hunt.
168-Hour Online Level 5 TEFL/TESOL Course modules:
NEW The Principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language Module
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
NEW 79-Hour English Language Teaching Methodology Module
Video Observation Module
Telephone Teaching Module
Teaching Large Classes Module
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions.
- Seven months to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the seven months given, or you can complete it within a shorter time frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL / TESOL journey
- Use code BLACKFRIDAY during checkout to SAVE 60%
Sale ends in:
days hours mins secs
168-hour Level 5 Online TEFL course
Book our 168-hour Level 5 Online TEFL course today and start your TEFL adventure.