The 20-hour Online Video Course has been created as an opportunity for you to observe TEFL classrooms in action and improve your own lesson plans. During this course you will observe real TEFL lessons using different teaching methods and gain an understanding of what works best.
This course will show you how the methodology and grammar knowledge you have acquired during your initial TEFL training can be put into practise. By observing a real teacher in action, you will further develop your understanding of what works – and what doesn’t – when working with language students. This course is a great way to boost your TEFL hours and confidence as an EFL teacher.
You have one month to complete this course from the date of payment (but extending is always an option if life gets in the way). You will also be supported throughout by a personal tutor who will review your work and answer any questions you might have throughout the duration of the course.
Our Video Observation course is included in our 120+ hour TEFL courses – see our courses page for more information.
What will I learn?
- How to deliver effective and engaging EFL lessons
- What the best techniques to use in the classroom are
- Different teaching methods and when to use them
- How to deal with difficult students
- Full tutor support
- All course materials
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
- Use code OCT50 during checkout to SAVE 50%
Sale ends in:
days hours mins secs
20-hour Video Observation
Book our 20-hour Video Observation today and start your TEFL adventure.