In certain parts of the world, class sizes can range from 40 to up to as many as 100 students, which can feel like an intimidating prospect for a first-time teacher! This is why we’ve developed this specialist Teaching Large Classes course.
This course will prepare you with the expertise you need to lead effective EFL lessons for large classes and is ideal if you’re aiming to teach in South East Asia or volunteer teaching in Africa. It will guide you through techniques for managing large classes and show you best activities for getting the whole class involved.
Our Teaching Large Classes course is included in our 120+ hour TEFL courses – see our courses page for more information.
What will I learn?
- How to manage a class of over 40 students
- The best ways of organising your classroom
- Activities specifically for large groups
- Classroom discipline
- Methods for learning vocabulary
- Tutor support from an experienced EFL teacher
- All course materials
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
10-hours Teaching Large Classes
To book our 10-hours Teaching Large Classes just click 'Book course now' below: