Become an EFL teacher with our 150-hour Premier TEFL course, combining 120 hours of self-paced online study with an action-packed 30-hour weekday TEFL course. Train with the UK’s most accredited TEFL course provider and join 120,000 TEFL Org graduates teaching worldwide.
Qualify to teach English as a foreign language with our 150-hour Premier TEFL course, which combines both classroom and online training.
This course involves a 30-hour weekday classroom course and 120 hours of online study. Choose a location that suits you and complete your online studies at your own pace, in your own time. You’re given six months to complete the online course, which can easily be extended if life gets in the way, but we find that most students complete it comfortably within 10 to 12 weeks.All TEFL Org courses have been developed by experienced EFL teachers and industry experts because we believe in the importance of learning to teach from teachers. During your classroom course you will benefit from the expertise of a qualified TEFL tutor who understands exactly what you need to start teaching English for the first time. And online, you will be assigned a personal tutor who will be with you throughout the course to grade assignments, give feedback, and answer your questions.
Sign up today and qualify to teach English with the most experienced TEFL course provider!
150-hour Premier TEFL Course
- 30-hour Weekday TEFL Course or 30-hour Virtual Classroom Course Learn to plan, prepare and deliver TEFL lessons with lots of fun hands-on activities. Fast-paced, engaging and friendly, you'll spend Monday to Wednesday learning by doing, not by writing!
- 50-hour Online TEFL CourseLearn about TEFL methodology, styles of teaching, managing the classroom environment and much more. You'll have your own personal tutor and be able to interact with fellow students on our forums. Including units on business English, teaching to young learners and teaching English one-to-one.
- 30-hour Online Grammar CourseDon't know your second conditional from your modal verbs? This course will teach you all the terminology and rules of English grammar you need to step into a TEFL classroom.
- 20-hour Online Video CourseObserve real TEFL lessons to see what works (and doesn't) in the classroom! Work with a personal tutor to improve your own lesson plans based on the activities you see in action.
- 10-hour Teaching Large Classes CourseThis online course prepares you for teaching classes of up to 100 pupils, which can be common in Asian countries.
- 10-hour Telephone Teaching CourseTelephone lessons are in demand by those who speak English on the phone, often in a business setting. This online course qualifies you to get the most from telephone lessons.
- Lifetime access to the TEFL Job Centre Lifetime TEFL careers advice, personal CV guidance, TEFL recruiter contacts and exclusive TEFL job vacancies. All you need to get your dream job abroad!
- Free TEFL coursebook Activities, examples and all the important information from your weekend TEFL course.
- Free reference letter A must-have for getting TEFL jobs, this comes with personal comments from your TEFL tutor.
- Personal online TEFL Org tutor Keep the same tutor throughout your component TEFL course, who will get to know you and how you work. All of our tutors are qualified and experienced, while also being lovely and supportive!
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF A widely-recognised certificate posted straight to your door which shows your achievements on our course; something you can show to TEFL employers to secure you a job.
4.6 out of 5 based on 7462 reviews
Book our 150-Hour Premier TEFL Course now
(use code DEC50 during checkout)
Offer ends in:
150-hour Premier TEFL course
Select preferred location and dates
To view pricing and book our 150-hour Premier TEFL course please select your location and dates below: