Once you have completed your course with The TEFL Org, you will receive your internationally recognised TEFL certificate – your first step on the road to a new exciting and adventure teaching English anywhere in the world!
We are accredited by the BAC (British Accreditation Council), ODLQC (Open and Distance Learning Quality Council) and are an approved SQA centre. With this accreditation and our organisation’s international reputation, our TEFL certificates are recognised by employers across the globe – with over 100 jobs available on our TEFL Jobs Centre alone!
Your certificate will show:
- Your name as provided at registration
- The total number of hours of TEFL training you have completed
- The course modules that you have completed
- Our Course Director’s signature
- Date your certificate was issued
- The learning outcomes of the course
- The TEFL Org company information
- Our contact information
You will also receive a reference letter from your classroom tutor if you have completed any of our classroom or combined TEFL courses.
The TEFL Org certificate
TQUK certificate awarded on completion of Level 5 TEFL courses
We get a lot of questions about our certificates, so here are a few answers for you (although if your question isn’t answered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!)