Our new 230-hour Online & Weekday course is our most detailed Level 5 course to date to get you the best qualification available.
In this course, you will complete 230 hours of TEFL training, where you will learn the grammar essentials, observe TEFL lessons in our Video Observation Course along with two specialist modules: Telephone Teaching and Teaching Large Classes . The 230-hour course includes our new Methodology course, containing brand-new course content, assignments and quizzes and the unit, Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English as a Foreign Language .
This course includes a weekday course, taking place over three consecutive days (Monday to Wednesday), which we offer in various locations and virtually online. Classroom courses are subject to availability so book now to avoid disappointment!
Your 230-Hour Level 5 TEFL Course at a glance
- 100 -hour Methodology Course Learn about classroom management, teaching styles and advanced TEFL methodology. Study with a personal tutor and meet fellow students on our course forums. Includes units on business English, young learners and teaching English one-to-one. Knowing where to look for resources for your students can often be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Therefore, we have included a new unit in Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English as a Foreign Language. This unit will help you to understand what types of materials are suitable for your students, what is available, where to find them, and how best to use them. This will make your job as a teacher easier, make your lessons more dynamic, relevant, interesting and fun for the students.
- 80-hour Online Grammar Course Don't know your irregular verbs from auxiliary verbs? This course will improve your basic grammar and give you the grounding you'll need to communicate complicated language rules to a student audience.
- Two 10-hour specialist modules Two mini-modules designed for specific TEFL jobs, which will help your CV stand out. One 10-hour unit is about teaching over the telephone and the other 10-hour unit will help you teach large classes .
- 30-hour Weekday Course or 30-hour Virtual Classroom Course Learn to plan, prepare and deliver TEFL lessons with lots of fun hands-on activities. Fast-paced, engaging and friendly, you’ll spend Monday to Wednesday learning by doing, not by writing!
- Lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre Lifetime TEFL careers advice, personal CV guidance, TEFL recruiter contacts and exclusive TEFL job vacancies. All you need to get your dream job abroad!
- Free TEFL coursebook Activities, examples and all the important information from your weekday TEFL course.
- Free reference letter A must-have for getting TEFL jobs, this comes with personal comments from your TEFL tutor.
- Personal online TEFL Org tutor Keep the same tutor throughout your TEFL course, who will get to know you and how you work. All of our tutors are qualified and experienced, while also being lovely and supportive!
- TEFL Org and TQUK Level 5 certificates Both widely-recognised certificates which show your achievements on our course; something you can show to TEFL employers to secure you a job. Electronic versions are available to download while you wait for your hard copy TEFL Org certificate to arrive in the mail.
4.6 out of 5 based on 7481 reviews
Book our 230-Hour Level 5 TEFL Course now
(use code DEC50 during checkout)
Offer ends in:
230-hour Level 5 TEFL course
Select preferred location and dates
To view pricing and book our 230-hour Level 5 TEFL course please select your location and dates below: