Get the most out of TEFL.
The 220-hour Online & Weekend Level 5 Diploma is ideal for students who are looking to gain practical skills in TEFL. You will complete our Level 5 diploma, where you will cover grammar essentials, observe what a real TEFL lesson is like, and complete our two mini-modules: How to Teach Over the Telephone and Teaching Large Classes . The 220-hour course includes our brand-new methodology course, containing new course content, assignments, quizzes and the unit, Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English .
The classroom course is completed over one weekend, which we offer in various locations and virtually online. Classroom courses are subject to availability so book now to avoid disappointment!
Your 220-Hour Level 5 TEFL Course at a glanceA 220-hour Level 5 TEFL Course certificate from TEFL Org is recognised by employers worldwide.
- 100-hour Methodology Course Learn about classroom management, teaching styles and advanced TEFL methodology. Study with a personal tutor and meet fellow students on our course forums. Includes units on business English, young learners and teaching English one-to-one. Knowing where to look for resources for your students can often be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Therefore, we have included a new unit in Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English as a Foreign Language. This unit will help you to understand what types of materials are suitable for your students, what is available, where to find them, and how best to use them. This will make your job as a teacher easier, make your lessons more dynamic, relevant, interesting and fun for the students.
- 80-hour Online Grammar Course Don't know your irregular verbs from auxiliary verbs? This course will improve your basic grammar and give you the grounding you'll need to communicate complicated language rules to a student audience.
- Two 10-hour specialist mini-modules Two mini-modules designed for specific TEFL jobs, which will help your CV stand out. One 10-hour unit is about teaching over the telephone and the other 10-hour unit will help you teach large classes .
- 20-hour Weekend TEFL Course / 20-hour Virtual Classroom Course Take part in this packed weekend course where you’ll learn how to plan, prepare and deliver TEFL lessons in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with fellow students. Learn all about TEFL teaching via a series of enjoyable hands-on course activities. This is one course where you’ll learn by doing, not just by note-taking!
- Lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre Lifetime TEFL careers advice, personal CV guidance, TEFL recruiter contacts and exclusive TEFL job vacancies. All you need to get your dream job abroad!
- Free TEFL coursebook Activities, examples and all the important information from your weekend TEFL course.
- Free reference letter A must-have for getting TEFL jobs, this comes with personal comments from your TEFL tutor.
- Personal online TEFL Org tutor Keep the same tutor throughout your component TEFL course, who will get to know you and how you work. All of our tutors are qualified and experienced, while also being lovely and supportive!
- TEFL Org and TQUK Level 5 certificates Both internationally recognised certificates, which show your achievements on our course; something you can show to TEFL employers to secure you a job.
4.57 out of 5 based on 7444 reviews
Book our 220-Hour Level 5 TEFL Course now
(use code CYBERMONDAY during checkout)
Offer ends in:
220-hour Level 5 TEFL course
Select preferred location and dates
To view pricing and book our 220-hour Level 5 TEFL course please select your location and dates below: