Our recommended combined course includes our brand NEW 20-hour Virtual Classroom Course and 100 hours of study at your own leisure. This course will give you everything you will need to take your first steps to teach English around the world.
Get the best of both worlds with our 120-hour TEFL / TESOL course, which combines flexible online learning with a hands-on virtual classroom course.
This course will give you the skills and know-how needed to secure your first job teaching English overseas. Work your way through the online modules at your own pace and join other students in the virtual classroom course for a number of fun-packed, confidence-boosting teaching sessions led by a highly experienced EFL tutor.Along with a personal online tutor and an internationally recognized certificate, the 120-hour TEFL Course – and every other TEFL Org course - comes with completely free, lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Center.
Virtual classroom courses are subjected to availability so book now to avoid disappointment!
120-hour TEFL Course modules:
Week One Session One
- Unit 1 – Warmers and ice breakers
- Unit 2 –Managing your classroom
- Unit 3 – Getting students to speak
- Unit 4 – Introduction to teaching grammar
- Unit 5 – A foreign language lesson
- Unit 6 – Controlled and Free Practice
- Unit 7 – Functions
Week One Session Two
- Teaching Practices. Deliver your first lesson plan to your peers and receive feedback from your tutor.
Week Two Session One
- Unit 1 – Warmers and ice breakers
- Unit 2 – Conducting a needs analysis & understanding learner levels
- Unit 3 – How to teach pronunciation
- Unit 4 – Correcting errors and mistakes
- Unit 5 – Teaching skills – speaking, writing, listening and reading
- Unit 6 - Teaching Grammar
Week Two Session Two
- Teaching Practices. Deliver your second teaching practice.
- Verbs that are not verbs
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Other parts of speech
- Present, past and future tenses
- Understanding Teacher and Student Roles
- Teaching Methodologies, Strategies and Lesson Planning Structures
- Activities in the Classroom
- Classroom Management, Correcting Errors and Giving Feedback
- Teaching Vocabulary and Functions
- Reading and Listening
- Writing and Speaking
- Introduction to Phonology
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching One-to-One
- PPP Lesson
- A comparison of two classes
- Functional language lesson
- A foreign language lesson
- Skills based lesson
- Dealing with difficult students
- All required learning materials for your online and virtual classroom studies
- A recognized TEFL / TESOL certificate and reference letter from your virtual classroom course tutor
- DEAC accredited course provider
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions
- Five months to complete the course. You’re in charge of setting the pace on this online course. You can spread your learning out over the five months given, or you can complete it within a shorter time frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
4.6 out of 5 based on 7481 reviews
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
(use code DEC50 during checkout)
Offer ends in:
120-hour Virtual TEFL course
To book our 120-hour Virtual TEFL course please select your preferred date and times below: