Get the best of both worlds with our 120-hour TEFL/TESOL course, which combines flexible online learning with a hands-on practical weekend course.
This course will give you the skills and know-how needed to secure your first job teaching English abroad. Work your way through the online course at your own pace and join other students on the classroom course for a fun-packed, confidence-boosting weekend led by a highly experienced EFL tutor.
Along with a personal online tutor and an internationally recognised certificate, the 120-hour TEFL Course – and every other TEFL Org course – comes with completely free, lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre.
Classroom courses are subjected to availability so book now to avoid disappointment!
120-hour TEFL Course modules:
20-hour Weekend TEFL Course
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
English Language Teaching Methodology Module
Video Observation Module
- All required learning materials for your online and classroom studies
- A recognized TEFL certificate and reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions
- Five months to complete the course. You’re in charge of setting the pace on this online course. You can spread your learning out over the five months given, or you can complete it within a shorter time frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. In what order should I complete the 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Will I receive a certificate at the end of the 20-hour Weekend TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Do I have to wait until I receive my TEFL/TESOL certificate before I can start applying for jobs abroad?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
You might also like…
50-hour TEFL course
Our 50-hour TEFL course combines our popular weekend TEFL Course with a 30-hour Online Grammar Course, so you have the foundations to start teaching English as a foreign language.
120-hour TEFL course
Our recommended combined course. Combining our 20-hour classroom course and 100 hours of online study, this course will set you up with the skills and confidence to find work teaching English abroad.