Our dynamic 30-hour course covers a wide range of topics suitable if you’re looking to work as an au-pair, teach young learners online, or applying for a role in a Kindergarten or Elementary School. Focusing primarily on 5-10 years old’s, we take you through all the characteristics of different age groups and what these factors mean for your teaching methods.
You will gain key insider knowledge on how to keep young learners motivated and keen to learn English. Additionally, you will learn key skills about teaching 2–5-year old’s, so you will have a broad range of knowledge across all young age groups.
You will learn how to structure lessons for young learners and how to implement practical activities when teaching young learners. Stand out from the crowd with your age-specific qualification.
On completion of our course, you will be sent a copy of your Advances Young Learners certificate, which you can use to impress employers globally and on your resume.
30-hour Teaching Young Learners Course Module Overview
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Child development and teaching young learners
- Practical activities to use with young learners
- Using the internet with young learners
- Teaching very young learners (2 to 5-year-olds)
Why take the Advanced Young Learners Course?
English is the most predominantly spoken language in the world and parents globally are wanting to educate their children from a young age. There are plentiful opportunities to work with children once you have TEFL certification. Our Advanced Young Learners Course will give you age-specific content that you can use to make you stand out from the crowd and give you advanced preparation for a trial lesson or techniques to mention in an interview.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Theory and practice of teaching young and very young learners
- Effective lesson planning and preparation of young learner classes
- Dealing with behavioural issues
- Using the internet to teach young learners
Included on the course
You are given one month from date of purchase to complete this advanced course. Completed entirely online and with 24/7 access, you can study around your existing schedule.
- All required learning materials are included – no textbooks to purchase
- Support from an experienced online tutor
- Free hardcopy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Access to young learner English teaching posts on our TEFL Jobs Center
Q. What qualifications do you I need to enrol on the advanced teaching young learners course?
Q. Do I need teaching experience before I sign up?
Q. Do I need to purchase resources and/or course books?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
30-hour Teaching Young Learners
To book our 30-hour Teaching Young Learners just click 'Book course now' below:
You might also like…
30-hour Teaching Business English
English is the global language for business communications and there is an ever-increasing demand for Business English teachers. Our industry-specific course will give you the key tools from preparing to delivering Business English lessons
Online Teaching Practice
Want to know how to gain experience before teaching English online? Our Online Teaching Practicum is designed to give you invaluable experience
40-Hour Exam Preparation
We have our brand new 40-hour Teaching Exam Preparation course to help you enter the fastest growing teaching English market.