English is the language for business communications across the globe. Whether you are teaching in a regular classroom setting, on-site at a company’s head office, or providing bespoke one-to-one lessons with the CEO, our advanced 30-hour Teaching Business English Course will provide you with the skills you need to succeed.
Through four interactive units, you will learn how to prepare and deliver tailored business English lessons, how to find and create resources to aid student learning and what the fundamentals of business communication are so your students can start putting what they’ve learnt into immediate effect.
30-hour Teaching Business Course Module Overview
- The theory of Business English
- Preparing Business English lessons
- Delivering Business English lessons
- Business communication skills
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the theory and practice of teaching Business English
- Be able to conduct a needs analysis and design a course
- Create effective lesson plans and prepare for Business English classes
- Develop Business English-centred materials
- Understand the communication skills required by Business English students
Included on the course
You are given one month from the date of purchase to complete this advanced course. Completed entirely online and with 24/7 access, you can study around your existing schedule.
- All required learning materials are included – no textbooks to purchase
- Support from an experienced online tutor
- Free hardcopy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Access to business English teaching posts on our TEFL Jobs Center
Q. Are there any prerequisites?
Q. Do I need any special software to complete an online advanced course?
Q. How long do I have to complete the course?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
You might also like…
30-hour Teaching Young Learners
Whether you are working as an au-pair, teaching young learners online or applying for a post in a Kindergarten or elementary school, our advanced Teaching Young Learners course will show you adapt and instill a sense of fun into your lessons.