20-hour Video Observation Course overview
On this course, you will get the chance to see inside the classroom by observing a range of different English lessons taught by EFL/ESL teaching professionals. These pre-recorded EFL lessons will give you the chance to see how the lesson planning and classroom management skills you have already learnt in the previous modules are put into practice.
20-hour Video Observation modules:
1. A comparison of two classes
2. Functional language lesson
3. A foreign language lesson
4. Skills based lessons
5. Dealing with difficult students
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- One month to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the month given, or you can complete it within a shorter time frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Free hard copy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.