188-Hour Level 5 TEFL / TESOL Course overview
The 188-hour Level 5 Course is ideal for students who are looking to gain some practical skills in TEFL / TESOL. You will complete our Level 5 online course, where you will cover all the grammar essentials, observe what a real TEFL lesson is like in our Video Observation course, and complete our two mini-modules: How to Teach Over the Telephone and Teaching Large Classes.
The 188-hour course includes our brand-new Methodology course, containing new course content, assignments, quizzes and the unit, Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English. In addition, the 19-hour course, The Principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language, is also included.
The virtual classroom course is completed over four days – 4x four-hour online sessions. Classroom courses are subject to availability so book now to avoid disappointment!
188-Hour Weekend Level 5 TEFL / TESOL Course overview
Please note, you can select a classroom course date from any of the dates available on our site. You can take your virtual classroom course at any point during your studies.
20-hour Virtual Classroom Course
NEW 19-hour The Principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language Module
30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness Module
NEW 79-Hour English Language Teaching Methodology Module
20-hour Video Observation Module
10-hour Telephone Teaching Module
10-hour Teaching Large Classes Module
- All required learning materials for your TEFL studies.
- A recognized TEFL certificate and reference letter from your virtual classroom course tutor.
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions.
- Seven months to complete the course. You can set the pace for your online course. This means you can spread your learning out over the six months given, or you can complete it within a shorter time frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Digital Certificates are available to download while you wait for your hard copy TEFL Org certificate to arrive in the mail
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. In what order should I complete the 188-Hour Level 5 TEFL / TESOL Course
Q. Will I receive a certificate at the end of the 20-hour Virtual Classroom TEFL / TESOL Course?
Q. Do I have to wait until I receive my TEFL/TESOL certificate before I can start applying for jobs abroad?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
(use code CM2021 during checkout)
Sale ends in:
days hours mins secs
188-hour Virtual Level 5 TEFL course
To book our 188-hour Virtual Level 5 TEFL course please select your preferred date and times below:
Note: All times are displayed in current UK time (GMT). If you are in a different timezone please check the time difference using a tool like Time Zone Converter
Express course: This express version of the course takes place over a single weekend, in two sessions of 8 hours each, at the following dates and times:
|Session 1||Date: Sat December 18th, 2021||UK Time: 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)||Convert|
|Session 2||Date: Sun December 19th, 2021||UK Time: 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)||Convert|
Not sure when you want to attend the course? Our flexible course option allows you to book now and select your preferred location, dates and times at a later date from your account dashboard.