Paid TEFL Internship in Spanish Private Schools
Are you looking for an international TEFL experience? Teach English in Spain and enrol our Advanced program, receive ongoing in-country support and a monthly pay (depending on the teaching hours).
Teach up to 28 students, learners’ English levels range from beginner to advanced, and take an online course paid by the program. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
We currently have two starting dates:
- January 2020 until May/June 2020: this intake is only available for EU passport holders due to visa deadlines.
- September 2020 until May/ June 2021
For January start, candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as there are a few placements left! For next academic year, the deadline to apply is January 31st
What do we offer?
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach between 20-25 hours per week
- Monthly grant (€930-1,162 per month, depending on the teaching hours). Enough to live in Spain
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Initial training and teaching workshops
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Help opening a bank account
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached
What profile should you have?
- Native-level English speaker
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Being energetic, patience and proactive
- Cultural awareness
- Spanish is not required
- No criminal records
- Previous teaching experience will be valued
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com to apply
Application deadline: 31st January 2020
Job at a glance
Location: Locations throughout Spain
Contract Length: 9-10 months
Job Type: Paid
TEFL Job Advisor
Questions about this recommended TEFL job?
I am here to help: