Teach English in Spanish Schools
Did you graduate from your bachelor’s degree sometime in the last four years and hold a TEFL certificate? Teach English in Spain this academic year and boost your CV becoming a Language Assistant in a Spanish school.
Use your own initiative to help your students with their conversation practice, create teaching materials, and plan your own classes. You may also be asked to help in other subjects such as science, art, P.E. It’s the best opportunity to share your home-country traditions and embrace the Spanish culture.
Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as there are a few placements available!
Main Perks of the Programme
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach up to 15 students between 20-24 hours per week
- Receive a monthly grant: €880-1,162 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional). This amount could vary depending on the teaching hours
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Certified course given by a Spanish university and paid by the programme
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Help opening a bank account
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- Spanish is not required
- No fees attached
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain international experience and apply now to become a Meddeas Language Assistant in Spain.
Send an email with your CV/resumé to email@example.com to apply
Application deadline: ASAP
Job at a glance
Location: Locations throughout Spain
Contract Length: 9-10 months
Job Type: Paid
TEFL Job Advisor
Questions about this recommended TEFL job?
I am here to help: