On average, 80% of TEFL Org graduates find an EFL teaching position within two months of looking for work! Our TEFL jobs centre is full of incredible teaching positions all over the world. Around 25 exciting new jobs are posted every single week by fantastic employers looking to recruit teachers with a TEFL Org qualification.
This is an exclusive (and lifetime) service for our students – to apply just log in using your email and course password. Not a TEFL Org student? You can take a still apply to our recommended jobs.
Share this page:
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that our TEFL Jobs Centre operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply work-seekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable work-seeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill
- obtain confirmation of the identity of a work-seeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure the work-seeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the work-seeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the work-seeker or the recruiter for the work-seeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- give any indication to recruiters whether work-seekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
- propose work-seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them;
- take up any references in relation to a work–seeker or;
- make any arrangements for accommodation of work–seekers