A solid understanding of the rules of English grammar and its terminology is essential for any EFL teacher. Our 30-hour English Grammar course for TEFL will develop your understanding of grammar and leave you with the confidence to teach it to language learners for the first time.
Most native English speakers won’t have studied the rules of English grammar in any great depth, which is why a grammar course is a key part of a teacher’s TEFL training. This course will prepare you with an in-depth understanding of how grammar works as well as the terminology used.
You have one month to complete this course from the point of purchase. You will find this course included in all our 120+ hour TEFL courses – see our courses page for more information.
What will I learn?
- A thorough understanding of the rules of English grammar
- An understanding of grammar terminology
- Everything you need to know about nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions and articles
- Passive voice and reported speech
- How language is structured
- Confidence teaching grammar
- Online help from email@example.com if you get stuck
- All course materials
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
30-hour Online Grammar
To book our 30-hour Online Grammar just click 'Book course now' below: