A solid understanding of the rules of English grammar and its terminology is essential for any EFL teacher. Our 30-hour English Grammar course for TEFL will develop your understanding of grammar and leave you with the confidence to teach it to language learners for the first time.
Most native English speakers won’t have studied the rules of English grammar in any great depth, which is why a grammar course is a key part of a teacher’s TEFL training. This course will prepare you with an in-depth understanding of how grammar works as well as the terminology used.
You have one month to complete this course from the point of purchase. You will find this course included in all our 120+ hour TEFL courses – see our courses page for more information.
What will I learn?
- A thorough understanding of the rules of English grammar
- An understanding of grammar terminology
- Everything you need to know about nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions and articles
- Passive voice and reported speech
- How language is structured
- Confidence teaching grammar
- Online help from the Grammar Guru if you get stuck
- All course materials
- Hard copy of your certificate
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
30-Hour English Grammar
To book our 30-Hour English Grammar just click 'Book course now' below:
You might also like…
20-hour Set up & Promote Your Online Lessons
Teaching English online opens the door to an endless number of potential students.
20-hour How to Teach English Online
With a laptop and good internet connection, anyone can teach or learn English from anywhere in the world.
30-hour Teaching Young Learners
Prepare yourself for teaching young learners and boost your TEFL CV with this specialist course developed by experienced EFL teachers.
30-hour Teaching Business English
Enter the lucrative world of Business English with this specialist TEFL course.