Learn how to teach language learners up to the age of 10 with our specialist Teaching Young Learners TEFL course. Teaching children can be a uniquely rewarding experience but brings with it new challenges. This course uses tried and tested techniques such as video learning, quizzes, games, and activities to give you a targeted approach to teaching children.
If you have completed your initial TEFL qualification and have decided you would like to work with children then this course is the perfect add-on. Make your CV stand out with this specialist course and develop further as an EFL teacher.
This course is assessed through quizzes and assignments, which will be marked by your own personal tutor who is there to support you throughout. You have one month to complete this course from the point of purchase, but it’s always possible to extend if you need more time.
Please note: a 120-hour+ TEFL qualification is required to take this advanced TEFL course.
What will I learn?
- Crucial differences in the learning abilities of younger and older learners
- Psychology of development and how it affects behaviour
- Classroom activities that are engaging and practical for young learners
- Internet usage in learning
- Very young learners and their specific needs
- Tutor support from an experienced EFL teacher
- All course materials
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
30-hour Teaching Young Learners
To book our 30-hour Teaching Young Learners just click 'Book course now' below: