Get your start in the lucrative world of Business English with this specialist TEFL course from TEFL Org. This course has been designed by experienced EFL teachers to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge employers look for.
Business English is a specific type of EFL teaching, so you will be guided through how to develop and deliver lessons that match the needs of your students. Taking you through lesson planning, assessment, facilitating classroom interaction, communication skills, and more, this course will leave you feeling confident and ready to start teaching Business English for the first time.
You’re given one month to complete this 30-hour course, during which time you set your own pace and study when it suits you. You will also be supported by your own personal tutor who will mark your work, provide helpful feedback, and answer any questions you have along the way.
Please note: this course assumes prior TEFL knowledge and is only suitable for those who have gained a previous TEFL qualification consisting of at least 120 hours.
What will I learn?
On the Teaching Business English course, you will gain an understanding of how to:
- Plan and deliver effective and engaging business English lessons
- Create appropriate and relevant materials for your students
- Match your lessons to the language needs of your students and their jobs
- Improve your students’ communication skills in the world of commerce
- Tutor support from an experienced EFL teacher
- All course materials
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – hard copy & PDF
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
30-hour Teaching Business English
To book our 30-hour Teaching Business English just click 'Book course now' below: