Work With Us
If you have an interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment, then we could have the perfect position for you. See below for our current employment opportunities:
Job title: Part Time Customer Service Officer
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Purpose: To provide brilliant customer service and participate in all office administration.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking for an interesting part time role within an exciting growing business here in Inverness. We are looking for someone to work around 20 hours per week, working hours that suit both the business and you. We are open to discussion on these.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with new and existing customers by phone, email and livechat
- Administrative support for customers and colleagues.
- Booking venues for classroom courses
- Working with tutors; organising venues, participants, course materials
- Processing payments for customers, inc student funding applications
- Record keeping, filing and ordering stationery
- Ensuring all customer administration is completed in a timely fashion
- Draft, format and print relevant documents e.g. student certificates.
- Helping the sales and marketing team when required
Knowledge, Training, Attributes and Experience required to do this job (Essential & Desirable)
- Previous administrative experience in a busy office environment. (E)
- Accurate data entry and computing skills inc the use of Microsoft Office and in-house packages. (E)
- Adaptable to change, including new technology. (E)
- Able to communicate effectively via email, livechat and telephone. (E)
- Punctual & reliable. (E)
- Remains calm under pressure. (E)
- Treats everyone with respect, responding and engaging with customers’ requests. (E)
- A team player, who works with and co-operates with colleagues. (E)
- Organised and methodical. (E)
- Able to prioritise workloads according to business need. (E)
- Passion & interest in TEFL/travel (D)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Package
- Holiday entitlement of 29 days including some public holidays and birthday off
- Career development and training
- Access to Cycle and Computing Scheme*
- We are an accredited Scottish Living Wage provider
- Opportunity for Flexible Working
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV and send it to email@example.com
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should post become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.