- 4.5 to 5-month teaching placement – 20 teaching hours per week
- Full TEFL training with TEFL Org UK before you leave – 140-hour Premier TEFL Course and our Teaching Young Learners Advanced Course (optional)
- Living allowance – US$700 per month and a US$700 completion bonus. The highest living allowance on offer from any TEFL internship, meaning you can live well and have enough money leftover to explore
- Free accommodation for the length of your contract – private apartments shared with fellow interns
- Orientation week – meet other interns, take Vietnamese lessons, tour around your host city and generally take time to get to grips with Vietnam
- Conversational Vietnamese lessons
- In-country support including local ‘buddy’ at your school
- 140-hour Premier TEFL Course – made up of 120 hours of online learning and a 20-hour weekend classroom course (included in the internship fee)
- Native English speaker
- 20-35 years of age upon arrival in Vietnam
- Police disclosure check from home country
- Passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand or Canada
- University degree (minimum Bachelor level in any field of study)
Our previous interns at work
Additional costs to consider
- Visa – 3-month business visa to extend after 3 months
- Flights – you will need to book your own flights to Vietnam once your contract has been arranged and you have received your visa
- Travel Insurance – Please make sure you have insurance to cover you for the length for your stay – good medical cover is always advised
- Money for first month – you will need approximately 20 million Dong (around US$800) to see you through your first month
- Bills – US$60 each month to cover water/electricity bills and transport to/from school
- Application deadline Friday 16th November 2018
- Arrival in Vietnam Saturday 12th January 2019
- Finish teaching Friday 31st May 2019
Signup to the Vietnam TEFL Internship program with a 50% deposit.
This allows you to make a start on your 140-hour Premier TEFL Course and complete the application and any required paperwork.
Once your intern application has been approved, we will get back in touch to collect the remaining balance.
How to apply
Call us on 332.255.2417 (Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm GMT) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to a TEFL Expert who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered.
Hurry, application deadline Friday 16th November 2018.