- 5-month teaching placement – 20-22 teaching hours per week
- TEFL certificate from TEFL Org – 140-hour Premier TEFL course
- Salary – 26,000 Baht ($750) per month (see below for full salary breakdown)
- Shared accommodation with fellow interns – included in first month with option to find own accommodation thereafter
- Completion bonus – 10,000 Baht ($290)
- 5-day orientation – acclimatize to living and teaching in Thailand
- Pre-departure and in-country support
- 140-hour Premier TEFL Course – 120 hours of flexible online learning combined with a one-off 20-hour weekend classroom course at location of your choice
- Native English speaker – UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Passport – at least 6 months remaining upon arrival
- Aged 20-35 years
- Undergraduate degree – minimum bachelor level in any field
- Clean police check
Full internship package at 28,000 Baht ($810) per month broken down as follows
- First month: 22,000 ($640) with accommodation included
- After first month: 26,000 ($750) without accommodation or 22,000 with if you choose stay in same accommodation as first month
- 10,000 ($290) completion bonus (2,000 per month paid as lump sum upon completion)
Additional costs to consider
- Flights – you’ll need to book flights to Bangkok once your contract has been confirmed and you have received your visa
- Visa – 90-day non-immigrant B visa
- Travel Insurance – Please make sure you have insurance to cover you for the length for your stay – good medical cover is always advised
- Work permit and teacher’s license fee – $250 payable on arrival
- Money to cover your first month
- Booking deadline Friday 31st August 2018
- Arrival in Bangkok on Saturday October 20th 2018
- Finish on Friday March 15th 2019 (end of term will vary depending on the school)
Sign up to the ELC Teaching Internship Thailand with a 50% deposit (£497.50).
This will allow you access to the 140-hour Premier TEFL course and also complete the internship application.
Once you have been successfully accepted on to the internship, we will get in contact to take payment of the remaining balance.
How to apply
Call us on 332.255.2417 (Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm GMT) or email email@example.com and speak to a TEFL Expert who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered.
Hurry, application deadline Friday 31st August 2018