- 5-month teaching placement – 20-22 teaching hours per week
- TEFL certificate from TEFL Org – 140-hour Premier TEFL course
- Salary – 26,000 Baht ($750) per month (see below for full salary breakdown)
- Shared accommodation with fellow interns – included in first month with option to find own accommodation thereafter
- Completion bonus – 10,000 Baht ($290)
- 5-day orientation – acclimatise to living and teaching in Thailand
- Pre-departure and in-country support
Additional costs to consider
- Flights – you’ll need to book flights to Bangkok once your contract has been confirmed and you have received your visa
- Visa – 90-day non-immigrant B visa
- Travel Insurance
- Work permit and teacher’s license fee – $250 payable on arrival
- Money to cover your first month
- Booking deadline Friday 23rd March 2018
- Arrival in Bangkok on Saturday 5th May 2018
- Finish on Friday 12th October 2018 (some schools may finish slightly earlier or later)
Sign up to the ELC Teaching Internship Thailand with a 50% deposit (£497.50).
This will allow you access to the 140-hour Premier TEFL course and also complete the internship application.
Once you have been successfully accepted on to the internship, we will get in contact to take payment of the remaining balance.
How to apply
Call us on 332.255.2417 (Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm GMT) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to a TEFL Expert who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered.
Hurry, application deadline Friday 23rd March 2018