Having issues logging in to your course?
These tips solve most problems that students report to us.
Check your login credentials:
Your username and password are case sensitive so please take care when entering the details. Also be aware of similar characters, for example uppercase O and zero and uppercase I, lowercase L and the number 1.
e.g. username: email@example.com password: 1234ABcD
If you are copying and pasting the information into the fields please make sure not to include any spaces before or after.
If you are able to login to your student account but receive an error on clicking ‘Go to course’ please try logging out and logging back in again to confirm the correct details are being used.
Check your browser:
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, using the instructions for your device:
- Try a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You can download them here: Download Google Chrome Download Mozilla Firefox
- Disable any browser extensions one by one to see if they’re affecting logging in
- Try using either https://courses.tefl.org or http://courses2.onlineteflcourses.com/ instead of https://www.tefl.org/us/my-account/
Check your computer:
- Temporarily turn off your ad blocker software
- Connect your computer directly to the internet instead of a wireless router
- Restart your computer
- Try from a different computer
If you’re still experiencing an issue after an hour or so, please contact us and have the following information to hand:
- Your internet browser details
- A note of any error messages you have seen
- A screenshot of what you can see