50-hour TEFL/TESOL Course module overview
Please note, you can select a classroom course date from any of the dates available in any of our locations. You can take your classroom course at any point during your studies.
20-hour Weekend TEFL Course
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
Included on the course
- All required learning materials for your online and classroom studies
- A recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate and reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions
- One month to complete your online studies
- Free hardcopy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. In what order should I complete the 50-hour TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Will I receive a certificate at the end of the 20-hour classroom TEFL Course?
Q. Do I have to wait until I receive my TEFL certificate before I can start applying for jobs abroad?
Enrol today to start your TEFL journey
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
50-hour TEFL course
To view pricing and book our 50-hour TEFL course please select your location and dates below:
Course Fee: $
You might also like…
120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course
Our 120-hour TEFL Course is the industry standard in the EFL teaching world. You will find that most schools and employers look for teaching applicants with a 120-hour TEFL Certificate.
140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course
Our 140-hour Premier TEFL Course includes our industry-standard 120-hour TEFL Course plus two specialist online modules: telephone teaching and teaching large classes.