140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course overview
Our 140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course includes our industry-standard 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course plus two specialist online modules: telephone teaching and teaching large classes.
We highly recommend this course option if you are you interested in teaching English over Skype or the telephone and/or teaching large groups of students, e.g. at English summer schools and language camps or in countries where you commonly find large class sizes like China or Thailand.
With our 140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course, you can start your TEFL adventure right away and dive straight into your online studies before you attend your two-day classroom course. You are given six months to complete your online studies, but as with all our online course options, you can study at a pace that suits you and your teaching goals.
140-hour Premier TEFL Course module overview
Please note, you can select a classroom course date from any of the dates available on our site. You can take your classroom course at any point during your studies.
20-hour Weekend TEFL Course
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
English Language Teaching Methodology Module
Video Observation Module
Telephone Teaching Module
Teaching Large Classes Module
- All required learning materials for your online and classroom studies
- A recognized TEFL certificate and reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions
- Six months to complete the course. You can set the pace for your online course. This means you can spread your learning out over the six months given, or you can complete it within a shorter time frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Free hard copy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. In what order should I complete the 140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Will I receive a certificate at the end of the 20-hour Weekend TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Do I have to wait until I receive my TEFL/TESOL certificate before I can start applying for jobs abroad?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
140-hour Premier TEFL course
To view pricing and book our 140-hour Premier TEFL course please select your location and dates below:
Course Fee: $
You might also like…
120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course
Our 120-hour TEFL Course is the industry standard in the EFL teaching world. You will find that most schools and employers look for teaching applicants with a 120-hour TEFL Certificate.
140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course
Our 140-hour Premier TEFL Course includes our industry-standard 120-hour TEFL Course plus two specialist online modules: telephone teaching and teaching large classes.