120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course overview
Combine your online learning with a fun-filled two-day classroom course.
Our 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course is the industry standard in the EFL teaching world. You will find that most schools and employers look for teaching applicants with a 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate.
With our 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course you can start your studies the same day you enroll, allowing you to get a head start on your TEFL/TESOL journey. You set the pace, so you complete your online studies over the allocated five months, or in an even shorter timescale if you want!
120-hour TEFL Course module overview
Please note, you can select a classroom course date from any of the dates available on our site. You can take your classroom course at any point during your studies.
20-hour Weekend TEFL Course
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
English Language Teaching Methodology Module
Video Observation Module
- All required learning materials for your online and classroom studies
- A recognized TEFL certificate and reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions
- Five months to complete the course. You’re in charge of setting the pace on this online course. You can spread your learning out over the five months given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. In what order should I complete the 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Will I receive a certificate at the end of the 20-hour Weekend TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Do I have to wait until I receive my TEFL/TESOL certificate before I can start applying for jobs abroad?
Enrol today to start your TEFL journey
Sale ends in: days hours mins secs
120-hour TEFL course
To view pricing and book our 120-hour TEFL course please select your location and dates below:
Course Fee: $
You might also like…
120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course
Our 120-hour TEFL Course is the industry standard in the EFL teaching world. You will find that most schools and employers look for teaching applicants with a 120-hour TEFL Certificate.
140-hour Premier TEFL/TESOL Course
Our 140-hour Premier TEFL Course includes our industry-standard 120-hour TEFL Course plus two specialist online modules: telephone teaching and teaching large classes.