Our combined TEFL course options include an intensive classroom course, where you will gain some hands-on teaching practice with fellow course attendees, and self-paced online study. It’s our most popular option as students get the best of both face-to-face and self-study training. So whether you want to teach English to business professionals in Spain, teach young learner classes in Vietnam or volunteer in Africa, our internationally recognised combined TEFL courses will give you the skills, and most importantly the certification to do it.
Basic + Grammar
We offer a range of TEFL certification options as we understand not everyone has the same teaching goals. If you want the best chance of finding work teaching English as a foreign language after course completion, we would recommend a course with a minimum of 120 hours of training as you will find that the majority of schools request this.
By taking a combined TEFL course with TEFL Org, you will receive:
- An internationally recognised TEFL certification from an accredited TEFL course provider
- A reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- All required learning materials
- Support throughout your online course from your personal tutor
- Exclusive access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for teaching opportunities all over the world