Our combined TEFL/TESOL course options include an intensive classroom course, where you will gain some hands-on teaching practice with fellow course attendees, and self-paced online study. It’s our most popular option as students get the best of both face-to-face and self-study training. So whether you want to teach English to business professionals in Spain, teach young learner classes in Vietnam or volunteer in Africa, our internationally recognized combined TEFL/TESOL courses will give you the skills, and most importantly the certification to do it.
Basic + Grammar
We offer a range of TEFL certification options as we understand not everyone has the same teaching goals. If you want the best chance of finding work teaching English as a foreign language after course completion, we would recommend a course with a minimum of 120 hours of training as you will find that the majority of schools request this.
By taking a combined TEFL/TESOL course with TEFL Org, you will receive:
- An internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification from an accredited TEFL course provider
- A reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- All required learning materials
- Support throughout your online course from your personal tutor
- Exclusive access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for teaching opportunities all over the world