Whether you are working as an au-pair, teaching young learners online or applying for a post in a Kindergarten or elementary school, our advanced teaching young learners course will show you adapt and instil a sense of fun into your lessons.
Largely focusing on teaching 5 to 10-year-olds, this advanced course will build on your existing teaching skills to keep your young learner students motivated and keen to learn English. This course also includes a unit on early years teaching – two to five-year-old learners.
30-hour Teaching Young Learners Course Module Overview
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Child development and teaching young learners
- Practical activities to use with young learners
- Using the internet with young learners
- Teaching very young learners (2 to 5-year-olds)
By the end of this course, you will:
- Theory and practice of teaching young and very young learners
- Effective lesson planning and preparation of young learner classes
- Dealing with behavioural issues
- Using the internet to teach young learners
Included on the course
You are given one month from date of purchase to complete this advanced course. Completed entirely online and with 24/7 access, you can study around your existing schedule.
- All required learning materials are included – no textbooks to purchase
- Support from an experienced online tutor
- Access to young learner English teaching posts on our TEFL Jobs Center
Q. What qualifications do you I need to enrol on the advanced teaching young learners course?
Q. Do I need teaching experience before I sign up?
Q. Do I need to purchase resources and/or course books?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
Teaching Young Learners
To book our Teaching Young Learners just click 'Book course now' below:
Course Fee: $99
You might also like…
30-hour Teaching Business English Course
On this course, you will get the chance to see inside the classroom by observing a range of different English lessons taught by EFL teaching professionals.
40-hour Teaching English Online Course
Want flexible teaching work? Interested in teaching students from across the globe in one week? Want to work from home? Try teaching English online!
Teaching Young Learners
Whether you are working as an au-pair, teaching young learners online or applying for a post in a Kindergarten or elementary school, our advanced teaching young learners course will show you adapt and instil a sense of fun into your lessons. Largely focusing on teaching 5 to 10-year-olds, this advanced course will build on your…