30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness modules:
1. Course Introduction
3. An introduction to verbs
4. Verbs that are not verbs
5. Adjectives and adverbs
6. Other parts of speech
7. Present, past and future tenses
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- Four months to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the four months given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness
To book our 30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness just click 'Book course now' below: