30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness modules:
1. Course Introduction
3. An introduction to verbs
4. Verbs that are not verbs
5. Adjectives and adverbs
6. Other parts of speech
7. Present, past and future tenses
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- One months to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the month given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness Course
To book our 30-hour Grammar and Language Awareness Course just click 'Book course now' below:
Course Fee: $99
You might also like…
30-hour Teaching Business English Course
On this course, you will get the chance to see inside the classroom by observing a range of different English lessons taught by EFL teaching professionals.
30-hour Teaching Young Learners Course
Whether you are working as an au-pair, teaching young learners online or applying for a post in a Kindergarten or elementary school, our advanced Teaching Young Learners course will show you adapt and instill a sense of fun into your lessons. Largely focusing on teaching 5 to 10-year-olds, this advanced course will build on your…